One-on-One and Group Training
We assess each client’s needs and create time-specific, individually focused plans that utilize a variety of training techniques.
- High intensity interval training (HIIT)
- Functional strength and conditioning
- Balance and core training
- Athlete/sport-specific performance
- Hypertrophy training
- Progressive exercise programming
- Weight loss and meal plans
- Nutrition education
- Grocery store education and visits
Mike Grbich, CPT
Mike has 20 years of industry experience. He started in commercial gyms, successfully ran Mike G Fitness for 4 years, and opened Cambio Fitness in 2015. Mike is dedicated to helping people to realize their fitness goals and develop a healthier way of life. He takes a practical approach to fitness programming, and believes small changes yield big results.
One-on-one training is a significant investment, and we believe that clients should get a truly “personal” experience where they feel safe, valued and attended to. We created our space to comfortably accommodate no more than two trainers and their clients at any time. Classes are limited to 7 people per session, where our instructors can focus on each person as needed.
At Cambio Fitness you’ll experience:
- No more than 2 trainers and their clients at any given time
- No waiting around for machines or equipment
- A safe and comfortable space with no one else observing you except your trainer
- Brand new and exceptionally maintained equipment
- Everything you need for a complete workout, no distractions
Rates & Scheduling
Tax is included in hourly rate:
- Single sessions (in-person): $80/hour ($30 for additional person)
- Single sessions (in-home): $100/hour ($30 for additional person) - Additional costs for travel over 30 minutes round trip
- Free consultation/trial session for new clients!
- Rates include sales tax
I'll start off by saying, I've never been a workout person. In fact going to the gym would give me such anxiety I'd avoid it all together. But, after hitting my 14th year as a hairstylist I decided maybe it's time I start some kind of strength training. My sister has been seeing Mike for years and loves going to Cambio. So I started going too. I've been going twice a week for almost 2 years now and I have to say I've never felt better. Mike is a great trainer and very patient. Coming here has helped me so much. I'm not feeling as run down at the end of my work shifts and don't have as much back pain as I used to. I like how strong I'm getting and seeing my improvement every time I go. I really enjoy working out now and look forward to my sessions. I can't recommend this place enough!
I've been training with Mike for over a year now and it has been one of the best things I have ever done for my health. Having a chronic illness is a catch 22, you need to stay active to maintain your health, but it's hard to stay active when you're not feeling 100%. Mike is fun and does a great job of encouraging me to put in as much effort as I'm able each week. Plus his knowledge and array of equipment in an uncrowded space allows him to completely tailor my workout. Highly recommend making the investment in your health, this is a great place to do it.
- Serina G.